Today we have a final round of predictions for 2009. Unlike the previous round this set won’t focus on financial matters, rather I’ll rattle off some personal growth predictions. I hope you enjoy them and will give them appropriate consideration.
So here they are Be 4 Successes final batch of 2009 predictions:
- I predict that if you take 15 minutes a day to relax that you will find life less stressful.
- I predict that if you build the habit of exercising regularly you will live a healthier, stress free life.
- I predict that if you focus on the 20% of things that you are really good at and forget the rest you will find you are properly motivated. Thanks to Brett @ 6 Weeks for this one.
- I predict that if you embrace your passions life will have more meaning.
- I predict that if you live a less complicated life you will live a fuller more enjoyable life.
- I predict that if you elect to get things done, then you will.
- I predict that if you stop multi-tasking and start focusing on what is really important you will get things done.
- I predict that if you use SMART Goal Setting you will achieve your objectives.
- I predict that 2009 will be a year of love and compassion, if you want it to be!
I hope you enjoy the list. Cheers, to a great 2009.